Saturday, January 8, 2011

Now Hiring?

Robin's egg, dandelyon, salmon, cranberry, Ireland - the name paints a perfect picture, each better than the last.  And someone has that job.  Someone gets paid to sit and think of extraordinary names because sometimes just blue doesn't do blue justice.  I see each crayon aranged in rows from lightest to darkest before sliding one out of it's snug packaging and anticipating the name pinned to each variation of color.  I already have my own palat - Little Girl Blush, Wheatfield, Lillypad, Beehive and Lemonade, Antique...




I turn down a street and wonder who had the right to decide what gets painted on that green sign stretched before me.  It most likely depends on who has money and willingly contributes to pavement and construction....but I still desire to fill out an application. 


Can you tell there has been a lot of talk with the job lately? Jobs and residences. All this growing up has me exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment