Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Finger To Finger

E told me the other day that he was all done with me. I looked at him sadly, and asked him to reconsider.  It must of hit him what exactly that meant because he turned to me with concern and a hug, saying "Oh, no."  It's nice to be needed AND wanted at the same time.


I wish I could say exactly what I wanted to say exactly when I wanted to say it.
Instead, I think of those words while pumping six miles out on the treadmill.


I always, always think of that show Out of This World, and how marvelous it would be if I really could freeze time so easily and collect my thoughts to deliver in an eloquent but effective manner.  There are few feelings worse than the feeling of being pushed aside and letting it happen...don't you agree?  Please do.  And please admit that you lose your nerve too. It would make this day not so crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment