Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dog Days

Waking up dehydrated on a Saturday can only mean your Friday night consisted of one thing. Well, it could've consisted of many things, but it definnitly consisted of a particular thing. 
First grade had a helluva day, and it only seemed fitting for the adults to end it with adult beverages.  As for the kids, well I don't know what they're expected to end it with.
But I think I've hit my breaking point. Whatever that looks like. 
The side effets are really what I'm going off of - sleep deprivation, irritability, anti-socialization. 
Too much has gone on far too long. Of course my father thought he could fix it, or that he knew what I could do to fix it, and all I really wanted was someone to listen. Being able to sit and talk to someone who is going through it with me, however painful it is, subsided the sting for bit. JB has a good ear for it. I'm pretty sure, no I'm sure, she's at her breaking point too.  I think we're just waiting, knowing one of else will spill out once we hit the next corner.


photos from thebeautifulmindofvictoria

No comments:

Post a Comment