Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Squeeze

I am forcing myself to write. I hope by doing so something will pour out of me that helps makes things more clear, more evident. I'm pressed, and though the weight holds you down it can also let things out. The past week has been a bit brutal; things feel bigger than I. That is not uncommon; only disconcerning most of the time. But the other time which is not the most, I'm grasping. Usually I grab a place. Buy a ticket, pack a bag, and I get over it. For awhile. It always comes back - that feeling of being pressed. And until everything comes out I let it ride. This time, I haven't been able to clench anything yet. I really can't seem to find what will help me get over it. And I really can't quite figure out if I'm overwhlemed or underwhelmed, just whelmed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment