Monday, January 20, 2014

Budget

I've been spending money lately. Under the current circumstances, that isn't a good thing. I have more bills to pay, and I'm by myself more too which means I'm looking for more entertainment. Then there is that downfall of not being a salaried employee, especially when breaks and snow hit. So the number in the account has been decreasing, without the same replinshing as usual. I'm going to have to refrain more often and use my own "how tos" of saving money.

1. When buying travel containers for airports or the gym, make sure they have something in them. I.e. your little shampoo bottle should actually have shampoo in it.
2. Save your plastic shopping bags for trash can bags.
3. Refrigerate your rather than buy ice cube trays.
4. Wear layers during the winter, bake or drink coffee/tea throughout the day.
5. Shower at the gym as often as possible. (Their water, their soap.)
6. Dumpster dive.
7. Use the library!
8. Stock up on whatever possible when at your parents'.
9. Casually drop hints around the workplace that you're lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment