Friday, December 26, 2014

Crime and Crime Again

"People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don't think that's true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the lonliest thing in the world." -Kim Culbertson


Ain't that the truth. Its like feeling overwhelmed and distant at the same time. The contrast in company last week was highly noticeable, nearly arresting. After day ins and day outs of people at work, I needed to get away and it was even more evident with a different batch of people. A batch that just seemed less...cumbersome. I'm just around them so much; every day with people and then sometimes even longer than regular work hours once meetings and phone calls are added. I'm drained. Done. A two week break couldn't have been anymore needed, but in reality, it needs to be longer than two weeks. I think I would venture to say that I nearly all respect for a supervisor in one sitting. It just fleeted. I would have liked to take some responsibility, but once a move as unprofessional as this occurs, that's aweful difficult to do. And I still have to go back to it. When this little "stay-ca" is finished, sadly done, I will be back to face this. Them.

No comments:

Post a Comment