Monday, August 29, 2016

Prayer For the Restless

Oh me oh my. This post was about loaded and locked, and then lost. That's been happening often. So now I'm struggling to come up with the rights words again, the manner in which to express what is churning on the inside. I feel defeated, and I'm not even sure what the competition was. There hasn't been a failure, but it does seem as though there has been a set back. I have the desire to move forward; even if I don't know where exactly I want to end up, I just feel it needs to be somewhere other than where I am or where I've been.
While I was in Canada (or anytime I'm away, really) I experience this rejuvenation and, thus, wish to start anew. I think the two go hand-in-hand....even while I'm wanting my routine and comforts of home, I don't really want home anymore. I want a new challenge and a new set of lessons to learn.
Maybe I'm not looking hard enough and there are things right here, right under my nose, which I need to venture in finding. It takes looking, yes, but also the motivation to look as well as the willpower, but mostly the belief. I need to believe that I can find it and not just sit around waiting for it to come to me. I've been waiting far too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment