Tuesday, January 9, 2018

It Catches Up To You

Well, that was a bust. Quite litterally. The main water line burst and extended our winter break an extra 4 days. If only I had seen it coming, maybe better plans with my time off would have been made....but it was so cold out and uncertain weather made a trip a little risky. So I spent a lot of time cleaning and organizing, shopping and errands, and quite a few movies. I was grateful for the time to just breathe. The nature of the job right now is kinda unpredictable; I can be extremely stressed or bored and both of those things can lend to restlessness and irritation. I know, things I should be able to cope with by now. My path in life, at 33 years old, should be a little more clear. It seems I'm still not really living up to the role of adult yet, but how are you ever really supposed to feel that you've given an award worthy performance or should even be nominated. But I was better at getting things done this time and felt rather good about that. 
I always find the end of the holidays a little sad and don't wish for that reality to arrive. But I did alright this time; I perservered through it and intend to do that through the whole rest of the year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment