Saturday, December 25, 2010

Time Machine




I woke up under a white blanket; I feared the much anticipated snowfall would stand me up but it came with a furry.  For some reason, snow is an essential topping on my Christmas cake.  It's an excuse to tend to nothing other than the magic of it, which includes hot chocolate and pajamas and a good book after frolicking about in dust.

I'm feeling very nostalgic lately.  Like I need things from when I was kid - Little House on the Prairie and a stairwell to come down on Christmas morning.  And when everything stops and is still I notice the things that are and the things that aren't even moreso.


But there are some things I am not willing to give up this time of year...


photos via heartbreaksnpromises and byrealgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment