Saturday, February 5, 2011

Is Very Far Through the Snow


Waking up is a bitch.  Or should I say, having to wake up is a bitch. Three snow days in a row prove I am not a morning person; deffinitly not a before 8am morning person. I need a cup of coffee, usually two, and then we can talk.  If you want to discuss plans for the future or an incident from last night, it isn't going to happen.  And if something's broken and you want me to help fix it, be ready for a let down.
The school year will carry on much longer than it should, but I got a nice breather as a trade off.
You would think a breather would be unessassary as we haven't had a full week of school since before Christmas. Fooy. I downed my hot chocolate and tea, movies and books all while lying under the covers in my pajamas.  Being sick and being snowed in are the perfect excuses to not do anything. Don't judge.


No comments:

Post a Comment