Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bless

My first day off in over two months. Now I have most the summer off and I'm complaining about a lack of vacation...but I feel like I've earned that vacation.  It's overdue.  
The last day of school, as celebratory as it needed to be, had a different heartache.  Steph took off, with husband, baby, and a truck full of household items. It's indefinite, which makes it so much more definite than Holland or Korea. Immediatly I started thinking of my summer without a place to crash.  My summer hardly working, and still trying to figure out what to do with my life. I wish I was one of those people who was rather good at waiting; I know they exist and I just can't seem to follow their footsteps. Or maybe my problem is that I wait too much.  Something is bound to just fall in my lap, right? Give me a bit and this will soon appear to be a blessing.





No comments:

Post a Comment