Sunday, August 14, 2011

Watch Your Mouth

"I notice everything.  I just don't say anything."


Is this endearing?  Or just plane annoying?  Cowardly?   I'm wrestling with my approach to this upcoming year because, Lord have mercy, its here. Underway just like that.  There are so many things to consider with this scenario that I can feel my anxiety rise when I walk in the door in the morning. And I'm going to have to say something.  More somethings than I said last year I suspect...it feels like free falling when I'm forced to piss people off.
As with all else I have to take a chance with.  Grad school is lurking.
And then I stumbled across this: 
Who knew I had such a filthy mouth? Well, someone does and at times I steal other's words because mine don't suffice. So don't judge my mouth, though I may think some of things.  Remember, its what I don't say.

No comments:

Post a Comment