Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Chew On This

My wisdom teeth are throbbing.  Rather inappropriate name for something that tells you nothing other than Take me out! I tend to be a master procrastinator when I don't have deadlines so even these wise ones have needed to be removed for quite some time I have failed to do so.  I woke up from a dream the other night. I was finally obliging to the surgery, but wouldn't go completely under and the doc decided to go ahead with anyway.
Only further encouraging my procrastination.  Maybe when it's nearly impossible to chew...Give me a deadline would you? I jump into action as soon as there's a date posted somewhere. Grad school, work papers, library returns.
It's the organizing of something all by myself where I start to fall behind. But, lo and behold, other things are falling...together. I'll update as soon as I have a minute or ten.    

No comments:

Post a Comment