Friday, November 22, 2013

Wires

I started this entry a few days ago and did not got around to finishing it under the present circumstances. It started quite differently than I am going to end it now; but the week has been a bit cruel to me. Moving, for one, is much harder than the imagination lends. A crazy week, plus some, at work with the end of that not in sight. Throw in a bum foot (again; hello swimming pool) and an ignorant professor (bitch is more like it but I try to keep this classy). You'd think that everyone is aware when that enter that state of "bitchiness" or "assholeness" but if not, I wish I could deliver the message to them in, of course, a classy way. There must be a natural high, a power surge that comes to some just for denying others...
As wearing as this month has been, my spirit has taken it well. I'm moving; literally and figuratively. I think the physical component is necessary, an actual act to feel accomplished. But I have learned that even a good book, a good workout, and a good meal are often enough to inspire, or just provide contentment.  





No comments:

Post a Comment