Monday, November 4, 2013

Risk and Reward




I took a leap this week. Something that I'm surprised at how easily I acted upon, even though I had tossed the decision around for quite awhile. I just decided it was time, if for anything, just to make a move. I'm not even sure if its the best move and I haven't thought through everything yet; which maybe the only reason it actually got done. Now I feel a little like the water is rising and I have very little time to surface, but its exciting at the same time. I'm moving, moving away from Mom and Dad. I've tromped around Europe, taken off to the other side of the world, and went to nowhere Africa - on my own. This little 10 minute trek down the road shouldn't be a headache. It's the things to do, remember, and buy and check off the list. And a budget. That's a whole different concept now. I find myself in a dual state of excitement and fear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment