Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hump Days Typically Have More Than One Hump

I'm the one who keeps running and so I'm the one to blame. 10 miles, then 8, then another 8, even after it was obvious a bandaid wasn't going to do a bit of good.
I limped down the hallway after work at the end of the day and had bled through my sock by the time I stopped to look.  Then I just tapped that bad boy up and, you guessed it, ran. 


I can't concentrate when I go an extended period of time without a run.  It throws me off, so I suffer on one end to avoid the drag on the other.         
New shoes, which I aquire frequently, rubbed all the skin clear off a toe, and I don't have the patience for healing. It has has been unforgiving over the past couple of days. 


So has the cold. 
I'm dreaming about blankets and pillows.
And it's only 9:00.


photo via tumblerickkogHGf1qz

No comments:

Post a Comment