Monday, January 3, 2011

Won't You Be My Neighbor?

Last year, well, last last year I lived in a one room apartment and was less claustiphobic than living in a five bedroom house.  Because my parents live in this house, as does a sibling. My new found independence has been lost in dishes, and counter spaces, and the coat rack...My claustiphobia is becoming more and more evedent.


I wonder if I was destined to live by myself; at least somewhere I can put others away. 
I like the idea of having the people I care about close by, close by as in maybe next door. 


 I could go visit after I've had my cup of coffee - or two - and vote on who would make breakfast before complaining about OTHER people, like celebrities or coworkers or the such.  Then I could go about the rest of my day, however that's supposed to go, until the evening comes with a nice dinner and possibly more complaining before heading back to my own place - or putting them back away.
All the holiday festivities might be the reason behind my need for more solitude.  Being off work and school, tt seems I've spent an extensive amount of time with the fam.  Not that the fam doesn't have their charm, and plenty of it (one of them is going to read this), but four adults should not live together.....at least not without some liquer.

No comments:

Post a Comment