Saturday, May 7, 2011

GO AWAY

I have a really hard time with people not liking me.  Unless of course I don't like them.  But if I do, I lye awake a night and think about it.  Because if someone doesn't like me I need to fix it. And since I don't always have the words, I use my actions.  Call me an ass kisser or whatever, and I won't deny it.  But then the words come easier.


But I don't think I can fix this one, and honestly I don't know if I'm interested....sounds aweful I know, but all my patience has been exhausted. Exhausted to the point of, well, she's become a person I don't like. And I've met very, very few people who I don't like.  However, I'm not someone who needs to be mean to people I don't like, just one who wants to scream,


GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!


Luckily, it's the weekend so I can go away.  

No comments:

Post a Comment