Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Last Leg

Two weeks and not a single approach.  I haven't so much as gotten an email with questions or demands.  It's been quiet, almost too quiet.  Meaning she's finally realized that her method is creating enemies, or she's up to something.  The calm before the storm? There's only one week of school left so maybe her scheming will be put on hold...but I've been on guard. After seemingly non-stop interruptions it's finally peaceful.
You would think that pissing 4 people off in 2 days would be enough of a message, but I'm suspecting that she's just waiting it out 'till we're not in her way anymore...
But there's so much else to be thinking about, right?  I've let so much of my greatly needed energy be used up in tolerating her while time is taking other things out of my focus.  And E needs to finish off kindergarten with ease and celebration.  Well, so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment