Monday, March 14, 2011

Madness

I want Dick Vitale to narrate my life. His voice would make even the most mundane things sound thrilling. My workouts, driving to and from work, morning cup of coffee, even laundry would get a boost from his commentary. The colorful play-by-play resounding with all spectators. 
I should just start exclaiming "Diaper dandy!" in the aisles of the grocery store.


Spring break kicked off with nearly 4 inches of snow... and suddenly my week seemed deflated.  Making me feel deflated.  I'm dreaming of all that I'd like to do and the weather has finally become a factor. Not just to allow things to happen but to change my mood and push me. It makes me feel like I should still be hibernating, and I've done enough of that. At least this year.  I'll need plenty of Vitale this week and plenty of dreaminess. 
Wishing you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment