Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The 11th Commandment

Well, that immediately got my hackles up. You should have know that, "I've been waiting for you," was getting off to a very bad start.  Especially since she told you not to.
My blood has a pretty high boiling point, but boil it does. Just because I'm mellow and nice and fun and smell good doesn't mean I'm a hunk of playdough.  
The B at work (we can say that's a B for boss or B for bitch, doesn't matter) is up in arms over my little Enzo, pulling out weapons of mass destruction.  My ears tingled - that's always where I feel it first - at accusations to avoid responsibility.  She failed to inform other people of her decisions and ruffled some feathers, so I am expected to be the road kill.  Not going to happen.  Not in a conversation and not in an email.  
Now the two of us are still, waiting for the other to make a move.  It will probably be me, and it will be accompanied by a "HIYAH!"

No comments:

Post a Comment