Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Into Action

I was wishing for the sun. 
I only had one day of it.
And during a break when I thought I was going to be able to run as long as I wanted to, instead had me trading the treadmill for the bike and icing my foot down every night.  Running, even when I'm on a treadmill, somehow gets me from point A to point B.  It decompresses me. 
But I've been filling in some of the gap with other things; in all the inconvenience I've tidied some crap up. Doctor appointments, brother appointments, friend appointments, parent appointments...conversations I didn't realize how much I needed.
And over things like sushi, and homemade pizza, and Thai food, and a trip to the farmer's market. I think one of the things I miss the most about living in a Illsan is the walk to the neighborhood grocery store or fruit and veggie stand. Which is why I need reevaluate my cordinances, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment