Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wheels Over Me

While E battled the stomach flu all week I felt woozy with all that took his place - stolen debit card, family feuds, tendonitis, lack of sleep, criticism; My head congested beyond the cold I'm fighting. The house always seems more crowded too.
I feel like a lot got sucked out of me this past week.  The vacuum went into little pockets and removed things. So fast I didn't even grab at it for some possibility of rescue.  I should be on guard, knowing my vulnerability to the words and actions of others. And somehow I can feel empty but still have things tumble out, in front of people. I guess when they took something they replaced it with something else. 
But I gladly did some huge favors for a couple of people and in exchange they planted some really nice words in the midst of everything. Sometimes making someone else's day makes yours.  
Its the start of a much needed break, and its sunny so I shouldn't feel grey.  I'm thinking about ways to fill back up again.  I need air and sleep and some bit of inspiration.  


photos via cottoncandyglitter and lottaagaton

No comments:

Post a Comment