Monday, January 21, 2013

Some Dr. Suess

So, adding up all the things I CAN do. That's a better way to start a week.

I can bake. Maybe not everything but fudge brownies, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, zucchini bread. I can write. Writing typically comes easy for me. I can draw a bit.  I can dribble the basketball between my legs, whip it behind my back and charge the basket or pull up for the 3 - and make it. I can plan a heck of a trip. I'm also a good organizer when put on the spot. I can talk a child out of a tantrum and into almost anything. Give a great gift, one that no one else would think of. Be on time, bite my tongue, move on...those I can do. I can game on in Scrabble. It gets pretty competative. I got some good jokes, especially when you set yourself up. I'm good at laughing. For sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment